Night Porter - Security
6 days left
- Full Time
Night Porter -Security
Looking for a new opportunity as a Night Porter- Security? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Night Porter -Security Officer to ensure that all guests receive a warm welcome to National Grid Eakring, setting the scene for their stay and ensure that their needs are anticipated and that any requests are actioned.
As a Night Porter-Security Complete administrative tasks accurately and within given deadlines. Be responsible for the security and safety of the accommodation area, site and its guests overnight in accordance to site Security Operational Procedures and Health and Safety Policies.Package description
- £9 per hour. 50 hours per week:
Sunday – 19:00 – 07:00
Monday – 22:00 – 07:30
Tuesday – 22:00 – 07:30
Wednesday – 22:00 – 07:30
Thursday – 22:00 – 07:30
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Night Porter-Security will undertake the following duties:
- Ensure that the service offered is professional. That guest needs are anticipated and requests followed up. Build relationships with guests, ensuring that their stay is enjoyable
- Ensure good communication with all departments throughout the site
- Ensure all regular and VIP guests are known and catered for accordingly
- Handle, follow up and communicate any comments or complaints. Pass on to your Line Manager if unable to resolve
- Be familiar with site facilities and amenities within the local area. Assist guests with any requests e.g. information, making bookings, directions.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed on each shift that a full and thorough handover takes place at the end of the shift
- Be fully conversant with handling of reservation enquiries, check in/out processes.
- Tour all areas of the accommodation areas on a regular basis and report irregularities to Line Manager and maintenance following site processes
- Ensure all access to the accommodation areas are secure as required by site policy and procedure
- Site Patrols
- Emergency Procedures
- Access Control
- Key Management
- CCTV Monitoring
- Alarm Monitoring
- Car Park Management
- Assist in preventing acts of violence, crime or disorder
- High standards of customer care
- Hold relevant SIA licenses, although not essential, training will be given
- I.T. skills
- Ability to work under pressure
If our Night Porter-Security position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.