7 days left
- Full Time
Looking for a new opportunity as a Team Leader? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Team Leader to supervise of team members to ensure all general duties are completed to appropriate standards.Package description
- £9.50 per hour. 35 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Team Leader will undertake the following duties:
- To maximise sales and profitability of the Unit.
- Set daily targets for staff during daily team talk
- To deliver friendly and helpful service
- Spot check items, costs, packs sizes after this has been completed by colleague
- Support managing the café to operate within budgets for payroll and operating expenses.
- Delegate daily job tasks / roles.
- Motivate team members to be capable of delivering the café brand.
- Deal with colleagues sensitively.
- Manage poor performance, ensure this is consistent across all team members
We are looking for someone who can do the following;
If our Team Leader position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.