Looking for a new opportunity as a Sous Chef? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Sous Chef to deputise for the Head Chef in his/her absence.Package description
- £12.11 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Sous Chef will indulge in the following duties:
- Prepare, cook and present food to the highest standards
- Ensure food is served promptly and efficiently
- Ensure all food sent out is correctly garnished
- Maintain the appearance of our kitchen
- Weekly stock checks
- Assisting with budgets
If our Sous Chef position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.