Patient Catering Supervisor- weekends only
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Patient Catering Supervisor to work at North Middlesex Hospital. You will lead our highly motivated and focused team, who deliver outstanding customer service in facilitating patients nutrition and hydration needs.
The role involves day to day supervisory of patient feeding services, leading the team and computer administration duties. As a supervisor you will play a part in ensuring the staff and facilities are compliant in all aspects of training, H&S and client audit requirements.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- To satisfy the needs of the patients whilst ensuring the team are achieving the service and product delivery standard.
- To have a close working relationship with the clinical staff to ensure a quick response to all queries raised.
- Being responsible for the front line patient catering team within the hospital.
- To hold staff performance reviews for new and existing staff
- To work alongside the Patient Catering Manager to ensure all team leaders and ward host/hostesses are completing daily and weekly jobs.
- Excellent people skills
- Supervisory experience within facilities or catering
- Ability to motivate and lead others
- Passion for food and achieving 100% customer satisfaction
- Have high standards and quality driven
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and Infection control
- Ability to work under pressure individually and as part of a team
- To be aware this is a hospital environment and at times you will come in contact with patients who are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- Previous experience of high volume patient catering units or housekeeping