Looking for a new opportunity as an Commis Chef? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Commis Chef to assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant environment.Package description
- £9.35 per hour. 34 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Commis Chef will indulge in the following duties:
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene
- Preparing the ingredients for a more senior chef
- Measuring dish ingredients and portion sizes accurately
- Dealing with deliveries and stock rotation
If our Commis Chef position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.