JLRE Solihull Food and Beverage Hospitality Host - Zero Hours Contract
The successful applicant will be employed by CSRM Outsourcing Limited who are a resource management company with a long term agreement to provide resource at five Jaguar Land Rover Experience Centres (JLRE).
JLRE SVC is part of the Global JLRE Venues program, incorporating Eastnor, Solihull, Halewood, Castle Bromwich. JLRE Venues are a Global function promoting customer experiences in the Jaguar Land Rover brand. The SVC is a Venue located within the Solihull manufacturing facility dedicated to Hosting Range Rover guests, vehicle handovers, VIPs and dignitaries.
As a Food and Beverage Hospitality Host at the SVC and JLRE, you will have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills, with excellent hosting and customer service skills. It is essential that you have a true passion for exceeding guest expectations. Since the role is highly visible and you will often be the first and the last to be seen by the Jaguar Land Rover guests, the importance of "carrying oneself properly" is highly stressed.
The successful applicant will have to adhere and sign to JLR Policy Letter 3, Standards of Corporate Conduct.
“To create an environment where guests are converted into advocates through an unforgettable experience in the enjoyment of our products”
- Creating memorable experiences
- Providing a warm welcome and providing hot and cold refreshments
- Serving refreshments and lunches, brunches and afternoon tea to guests in a premium manner with guidance from the Venue Manager (all food prepared by a chef)
- Focus on assisting guests particularly with catering, refreshments and bathroom directions, etc.
- Supporting, with the venue manager and staff, coordination of everything on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly
- Supporting with the responsibility for the upkeep of facility standards in the building including all customer environments
- Assist with maintaining and stock orders in relation to all customer beverages on offer
- Maintain benchmark for standards of behaviour & dress
- Able to drive (using company vehicles for use in relation to the role)
- Providing support and cover in case of holiday or illness
Measures of successful achievement of the role
- Total guest satisfaction
- Premium presentation of self and facility
Skills, experience and qualifications required
- Customer First attitude and experience
- Appearance and demeanour should always be beyond any criticism or reproach
- Ideally experienced in a service oriented environment
- Socially confident, diplomatic and accustomed to international etiquette
- Must have the ability to handle multiple requests in a timely manner
- Appreciation of the brand and knowledge of core products
- Ability to work alongside functional teams and assist others
- Enthusiasm, drive, commitment, and the confidence to achieve goals with minimal supervision
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Multilingual desirable
- Level 1 Food Safety Certificate
- Clean UK driving Licence
This is a Zero Hour Contract
Passionate about guest satisfaction and consistently wish to go the extra mile. Ideally, you will have proven experience within a similar environment.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for JLRE Solihull Food and Beverage Hospitality Host - Zero Hours Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly