Customer Service Assistant
Compass UK & Ireland are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated General Catering Assistant to join our current team based at The Porsche Head Office in Reading (RG31)
As a General Catering Assistant you will be working as part of a team to deliver an exceptional standard of customer Service in a professional and efficient manner in our exclusive staff restaurant.Package description
- Competitive Salary Rate of £8.50 raising to £8.75 upon completion of the 3 month probation period
- Full Time Position
- Great offers with our company’s Perks at Work Scheme including Cinema Discounts, Discounts on High Street names and Top Brands
- Company pension
The successful Customer Service Assistant will undertake the following duties:
- Providing a service for customers in a timely and polite manner
- Preparing refreshments
- Maintaining standards around product quality
- Following company Health & Safety guidelines to ensure a safe work environment
- Stock & Cash Management
Who we're looking for:
- Someone with a positive can-do attitude
- Someone to work well in a team and on their own
- Ideally experienced in the Hospitality Industry and Barista Coffee service
Compass UK & Ireland prides itself in its training and development of people; ensuring individuals are equipped with all the skills and knowledge to succeed in their role and progress to the next.
If you feel you are the right person for this job then please send in your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.