Senior Security Officer - Ealing Hospital
Looking for a new opportunity as a Security Supervisor? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Security Supervisor to supervise and oversee our security functions within our organisationMain responsibilities
The successful Security Supervisor will undertake the following duties:
- Train and schedule programs
- Evaluate, assess and analyze performance of security personnel.
- Provide security to office staff, buildings and properties.
- Screen visitors before allowing them to enter the premises.
- Maintain all security devices and products in good working condition.
- Develop and implement preventative measures against accidents, thefts and other risks.
-SIA Door Supervisor Licence
- CCTV Licence
- Good IT Skills
- Customer driven with excellent communication
- Previous experience of working in a security role is essential
- Previous experience of a performing supervisory role
- A Flexible approach to working hours and travelling across all sites is essential
If our Security Supervisor position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you.
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
We offer great discounts such as discounted cinema tickets, gyms membership, food outlets and supermarkets as well as life insurance and the option to join the company pension scheme. We offer further training by offering an accredited qualification through our NVQ program.