Supervisor - Nights
Looking for a new opportunity as a Supervisor? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Supervisor to supervise the team ensuring service demands for the soft facilities services (SFM) are met whilst providing a high level of customer service. To support the service manager in the efficient use of resource to ensure achievement of budgetary targets.Package description
- £10.62 per hour. 40.25 hours per week, Nights
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Supervisor- Nights will undertake the following duties:
- Prepare rotas and ensure that there is adequate staff on duty to cover all department areas for the day, evening and night shift working patterns. Ensure supervision of all team members is carried out at both work and rest break times. Authorise all staff annual leave requests and maintain annual leave records. Arrange appropriate cover as and where necessary. Ensure that all vacancies are recruited to for all staff. Assess and shortlist application forms, interview and recruit staff. Ensure that all documentation is correct and valid, e.g. all visa documentation. Ensure that staff adhere to the Mandatory Training requirements. Ensure that all staff training records are signed by each employee and supervisor, then maintained and kept up to date.
- Monitor staff sickness and absence levels, reporting trends and notifying the Assistant Hotel Services Manager so that appropriate action can be taken.
- Undertake annual Personal Development Interviews with all staff, to ensure that development, training and educational needs are identified and individual action plans developed and supported.
If our Supervisor- Nights position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises many high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in-house brands.