The position, based in North Middlesex Hospital, to support healthcare facilities management by carrying out audits to ensure we are performing in line with our contract. You will be expected to liaise with the wider team and undertake multiple audits across a number of Soft FM work streams, completing reports and providing rectification action and management plans for the soft services across all departmentsPackage description
- £10.50 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Auditor will undertake the following;
- Work with and under the Compliance Manager to complete audits based on 49 element processes.
- To review legislative compliance including Food Safety, Health and Safety and internal service protocales.
- Maintain appropriate working papers and evidence to support findings and recommendations.
- Communicate findings and recommendations concisely to relevant members of the management team; verbally and written. Work with management to develop appropriate solutions and action plans to address recommendations.
- Develop strong and positive relationships with management and employees, internal Audit is seen as a function to consult with and ask for assistance and guidance when issues arise.
- The audit function must deliver a value adding service that assist the business to achieve its business objectives. As such the approach to management is supportive and consultative.
- You will be required to be flexible and perform other duties as required by your manager
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following;
- Able to work effective under challenging demands and expectations
- Work to constricted deadlines
- Able to demonstrate self-motivation
- Proactive approach to work
- Able to manage time and work autonomously;
- Demonstrate initiative
- Driven attitude
- Enthusiastic approach
- Client Focused
- Understanding of Soft FM Services
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills (able to articulate in a language understood by the client or customer)
- Organised individual
- Good attention to detail
About the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises many high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in-house brands.