Looking for a new opportunity as a Cleaning Supervisor? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Cleaning Supervisor to manage the work of our Cleaning Staff.
Due to the location of the role- situated in the post code area of RG22 having your own method of transport would be an advantage. Basic DBS clearance is a requirement for this role. It would be an advantage for candidates to hold a recently applied for DBS certificate no older than 3 months. As this would enable an immediate start.
We are looking for day cleaning Supervisors to work 25 hours per week on a part time basis, cleaning hours 09:00 – 14:00 Mon – Fri but must be flexible. Candidates will be expected to cover holiday and sickness as required through additional overtime.Package description
- £10.55 per hour. 25 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Cleaning Supervisor will undertake the following duties:
- Be involved in the appointment of Cleaning Staff
- Train, instruct and supervise
- Cleaning, sweeping and vacuum cleaning
- Emptying of bins
- Washing, dusting and polishing surfaces, including floors, walls, tables etc
- Scrubbing and buffing floors using powered equipment on the relevant floors
- Cleaning of toilet areas, to include replenishing of toilet rolls, soap and hand towels
If our Cleaning Supervisor position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.