Chef de Partie
We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with CH&Co in the incredible Royal Botanical Kew Gardens
We are looking for passionate Chef De Parties who can give the smartest, slickest and highest standards of service to our guests and visitors .
You must be:
• Full of personality and energy.
• Thrive in a high pressured environment.
• Always presented to the highest standard.
What will we give you:
• A good rate of pay starting at £10.50
• Career progression and the opportunity to develop and continue learning
• Great working hours primarily 5 over 7
• Fantastic opportunity to work within the renowned Gardens at Kew
- Assist Sous Chef and Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen, including the preparation of all foods, stock taking and looking after HACCAP.
- Ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
- Present all dishes to the highest standard in terms of colour, content, balance, freshness and flavour.
- A desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
- Superb culinary skills and is willing to always push culinary boundaries.
- Ideally have worked in a restaurant/hospitality/hotel kitchen
- Able to work on your own and be a great team player
- A 'Can do' attitude