Security Officer - Northwick Park Hospital
Looking for a new opportunity as a Security Officer? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Security Officer to provide a safe and secure working environment for our site.Package description
- £9.02 per hour. 42 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Security Officer will undertake the following duties:
- Site Patrols
- Emergency Procedures
- Access Control
- Key Management
- CCTV Monitoring
- Alarm Monitoring
- Car Park Management
- Assist in preventing acts of violence, crime or disorder
- SIA Door Supervision & CCTV Licence
- Good IT skills
- Customer driven with excellent communication
- A flexible approach to working hours and travelling across all sites is essential
If our Security Officer position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.