Business Support Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Support Manager to join the team at our contract with the National Grid in Warwick.
The purpose of this role is to support the Facilities Business by managing sustainable business support plans predominantly around Travel and Space Planning on site in Warwick and other nominated sites including Wokingham, Strand, Solihull & Osprey which meets and/or exceeds contract requirements.Main responsibilities
- To develop, implement, and maintain the relevant plans (including the Travel Plans and Occupancy plans).
- To design and implement relevant and effective marketing and awareness campaigns
- To set up, prepare material and reports to present at regular meetings with key Stakeholders including Directors and senior management.
- To set up and promote participation in relevant Focus Groups (e.g. The Two Wheel User Group).
- To be responsible for reporting Focus Groups comments/concerns to relevant parties;
- To co-ordinate the necessary data collection exercises required to develop the required plans E.g. Annual Travel Survey.
- To manage the day to day operation and running of the coach contract, ensuring this arrangement is fit for purpose and meeting client demands;
- To develop processes that support any change to the operation of the Travel Plan/parking policy/coach contract/Room plans across the nominated National Grid sites.
- Negotiating effectively - Can prepare and apply sound and persuasive arguments to secure positive outcomes from negotiations through various media.
- Collaborating and team working - Can demonstrate commitment to colleagues, team objectives and partnership working opportunities.
- Developing productive relationships - Can build effective working relationships with a diversity of individuals and groups (e.g. senior managers, key Stakeholders, graduates) and work effectively as part of the Facilities Team.
- Communication skills (written and oral) - Can produce clear, succinct and well-structured written work, which has a positive impact on the recipient and can convey messages effectively, creating a positive impact on the listener.
- Planning and co-ordination - Ability to establish clear targets, define plans and co-ordinate resources in order to meet them.
- Exercising political awareness - Ability to recognise the impact of politics and changing development pressures on the Company and to work accordingly.
- Delivering positive change - Ability to generate innovative ideas and seize opportunities presented by wider change processes, with aptitude and creativity to inspire and persuade.
- Delivering results - Works hard, takes ownership and consistently meets or exceeds targets.
14forty self-delivers food and hospitality, cleaning, security, guest and business services, and works with trusted partners to deliver other, technical services. Through its provision of a truly integrated service, with a single management point of contact 14forty reduces organisational expenditure on facilities management, drives bespoke service agreements and provides better value for money.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients. Its employees are highly trained and multi-skilled enabling them to fulfil several functions, whilst one point of contact and intelligent management information ensure that performance expectations are exceeded.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group, the world's leading food service company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.