Looking for a new opportunity as a ARC Operator? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled ARC Operator to join our team.Package description
- £13.50 per hour. 42 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful ARC Operator will be responsible for the following:
- Monitoring and responding to alarms at specific sites
- Accurate recording of daily events (date, time, compared to SLA’s)
- Escalation of issues/queries to ARC management
- Shift Handover log
- Card Production
- Weekly Maintenance checks
- Fault Reporting and Logging
- Carry out initial investigations and report both verbally and in writing on incidents, suspicious activities, objects and vehicles
- Fault identification and Logging
- The ability to develop relationships with internal and external customers to understand and address their needs
We are looking for someone with the following;
- Experience in a corporate security environment
- Good educational background and a solid command of written and spoken English
- Experience monitoring CCTV
- Experience of working within a demanding fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service skills
- SIA Licence holder (CCTV & Guarding)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Operating experience of industry standard integrated security solutions (CCTV, Access Control, Alarm Management)
- Ability to work under pressure and make quick decisions
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Understanding of National Grid’s Electricity and Gas Infrastructure
- Shift working experience
- Experience of working within small compact team
- Reliable and discreet
- Experience of working in a controlled environment
If our ARC Operator position is right for you and you match our criteria of skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.