Customer Service Assistant
BMI Runnymede Hospital in Chertsey is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals and clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Our commitment is to quality and value, providing facilities for advanced surgical procedures together with friendly, professional care.Package description
Looking for an experienced Customer Service Assistant to work at the BMI Runnymede Hospital in Chertsey. Please note we require flexible, hardworking candidates for this 0 hour contract.Main responsibilities
The staff restaurant facility caters for many people, providing excellent food and great service. The duties for this role will include, serving customers in a polite and friendly manner, basic food preparation, ensuring kitchen, service and restaurant areas are kept clean, tidy and safe. Other duties will include cashiering, vending and taking an active part in any unit sales promotions.Ideal candidate
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our colleagues, clients and customers receive great service
- Polite and friendly
- Good Customer Care skills
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- Awareness of Hygiene standards
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good command of the English Language
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.