Looking for a new opportunity as a Customer Liasion? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for a experienced and highly talented Customer Liaison to join our team to provide an efficient and effective support service, in respect of all administration duties. To provide excellent service at all times to the relevant internal and external stakeholders and to ensure the efficient and effective running of the office.Package description
- £9.44 per hour. 30 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Customer Liaison will undertake the following duties:
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- Providing a warm and informative welcome to employees and introducing them to the area and its facilities
- You will be extremely customer focused and be able to deal with enquiries and queries in a proactive and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times
- You will manage the floors assigned to you to ensure a high standard is maintained in relation to; cleanliness, maintenance and snagging, equipment and stationery and training and support for all customers
- Detail-oriented and able to forecast what will be needed for the weeks ahead
- You will demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- Answers questions regarding the office space, its uses, technical offers and audio/visual capabilities
- Provide training to customers and colleagues on the audio-visual equipment on site
- Directly works with all on site teams for consistent service, troubleshooting, equipment problems, and solving technical issues
- You will seek customer feedback, passing information gained onto your line manager
- To assist in all additional support services where applicable if correct training has been provided and verified, liaising with hospitality, cleaning, mailroom and reception teams
If our Customer Liaison position is right for you and you match our criteria of skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.