Barista - Barnet Hospital
Looking for a new opportunity as a Barista? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Barista to provide the highest level of customer service to clients and customers in a coffee service environment. The right candidate will strive to grasp every opportunity to up-sell, by ensuring maximum sales are achieved through promotional activity and product knowledge.Package description
- £8.21 per hour. 20 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Barista will undertake the following duties:
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times.
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to highest quality
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality if required
- Quality checking our stock, ensuring that all stock is dated and rotated.
- Operating a till
- Good Communication skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Experience in customer service environment
If our Barista position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
We offer great discounts such as discounted cinema tickets, gyms membership, food outlets and supermarkets as well as life insurance and the option to join the company pension scheme. We offer further training by offering an accredited qualification through our NVQ program.