Front of House Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Front of House Manager to oversee the daily catering operations at Latymer Upper School, a prestigious Independent Private School based in Hammersmith.
If you are passionate about providing a high quality food service, motivating and developing your teams to achieve great results and you thrive on being able to provide a bespoke and personal service to clients, whilst being given the opportunity to develop your full potential we want to hear from you!Main responsibilities
- Oversee the performance of the daily catering operation which is comprised student dinning, staff dinning and an onsite cafe.
- To maintain an excellent client relationship with daily interaction
- Manage the front of house staff with the support of 3 supervisors
- Catering management experience ideally within a contract catering and hospitality environment
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Computer literate
Chartwells Independent is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. We provide innovative catering, hospitality and food service by creating imaginative food offers delivered with an exceptional service.
We know as a company that great service comes from offering great food made from quality ingredients delivered with exceptional customer service. Our teams use seasonal produce, adding creativity to let the food speak for itself. We pride ourselves on being able to provide a diverse range of cuisines that keep up to date with today’s trends ensuring we offer a great dining experience.
We nurture and develop our teams to enrich their skills which allows them to show their passion and inspiration that as a company we are proud encourage.