Cleaning Manager - 2 year FTC
Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
Who are we?
We are the Compass Group.
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a experience Cleaning Manager to working at the prestigious Independent School University College School in Hampstead London.
This is a 2 year fixed term contract with potential to become permanent.Main responsibilities
- Managing a motivated and experienced team of 30
- Oversee the efficient delivery of cleaning and associated services whilst maximising the performance of your team.
- Leading by example and setting high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically with a focus on superior quality.
- Responsible for the labour budget
- Recruiting staff and responsible for any HR issues
- Training and motivating staff to get the best result
- Compiling detailed reports
- Building good relationships with the clients
- People & management skills
- Must have experience dealing with a variety of senior stakeholders
- The ability to guide, mentor and train a team to maximise their potential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player & able to get on with others
- Ability to communicate clearly face to face with clients & colleagues
- Able to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Excellent eye for detail
- Computer literate
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.