Multisite Catering Supervisor
We are currently looking to recruit a Catering Supervisor to join our BMI team to support the effective running of two units. The successful candidate will assist with the smooth running of the catering and cleaning operation, co-ordinate, train and work with the catering and domestic team to provide a high quality service to exceed expectations of our clients.Package description
We are currently looking to recruit a Multisite Catering Supervisor to join our team and support across two units - BMI Hampshire Clinic and BMI Sarum Road Hospital.
This role is based on 5 days a week, 7 hours a day and shift patterns will either be 7am - 3pm or 11am - 7pm covering the occasional weekend.
Please note you will need a valid drivers licence to apply for this role.Main responsibilities
Primarily you will be required to support the two teams in the kitchen, pantry and also take care of administrative responsibilities.
Additionally you will be required to;
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance
- Ensure all duties are carried out in line with Medirest standards
- Support the Unit Manager in supervising and development of the team
- Ensure the delivery of high standards of food quality and service
- Ensure all cleaning schedule KPI’s are signed on completion
- Assist in the control of all stock items and to complete a full stock take of all food, cleaning and disposables on a weekly basis
- Ensure any accidents, near misses, and customer complaints are reported promptly
- Remain professional at all times
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and maintained as per cleaning schedules
- Comply with all Health and Safety legislations
- Record any training that is undertaken on all staff’s individual training cards
- Prepared to cover Cleaning, Portering, Housekeeping and Chef duties in both our Community
- Previous experience within a catering role (Qualified Chef desirable)
- Supervisory experience with the ability to lead a team
- Experience within a Hospital or Residential Care Home would be advantageous
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Can do attitude
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.