Head Chef - Northampton
Up to £38,000
Eurest, part of Compass Group, is the market leader in the provision of food and support services to business and industry providing nearly 1,500 organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100, with staff restaurants, delis, cafe bars, shops and a wide range of facilities management services.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Head Chef to join our catering team at this prestigious conference and event venue, based in the heart of Northamptonshire.
We are looking for someone that can help drive our food offer forward working alongside the General Manager.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary.
- The Head Chef will plan, organise and direct the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the company’s reputation for quality is enhanced with customers and clients at all times
- Adopt a hands on approach taking responsibility for the food production covering an extensive range of functions and events
- Possess an exceptional drive for quality for Hospitality events
- Responsible for all aspects of food safety, HS and COSHH
- The Head Chef will also be required to implement and maintain food monitoring procedures to facilitate budgetary control and to monitor all costs involved in the kitchen against agreed budgets.
- Experienced Head Chef from a high profile Conference and Events background
- Methodical, with exceptional organisational skills
- Very aware of current London food trends
- Excellent financial and commercial acumen
- Strong leader
- Great client liaison skills
- Innovative and passionate
- Process detailed
- Very hands-on
- Ability to manage strong individuals
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.