Catering and Events Manager - RFU Twickenham
Levy Restaurants are proud to work alongside Twickenham Experience, The home to the Rugby Football Union. Twickenham Stadium hosts international matches for the England national team, club rugby matches and a range of events such as music concerts, match days and conferences.
We are currently recruiting for a Catering & Events Manager to work within our fast paced and ever changing business.
The primary objective is to provide a quality and market leading match day and non match day experience to all our guests and customers.
The Catering & Events Manager must ensure the smooth delivery of a first class customer service whilst managing the business needs and performance standards.
Working with all relevant Heads of Departments to meet and where possible exceed service expectations.Package description
Up to £32,000 based on experience
5 out of 7 days - flexibility will be required on match days
A fantastic role at a growing and exciting venue!Main responsibilities
As Events Manager you will report into the Senior Catering and Events Manager who will also assist with the running of events. You will be expected to lead a team of up to 40-50 front line staff for any single event and manage the database of casual employees required to run this aspect of the business. With varied events from conferences, weddings and smaller meetings, your main responsibilities will include:
- Drive service standards
- Team leadership and motivation
- Quality of relationships with other HOD’s, key stakeholders, such as the client
- Innovate and improve standards of delivery at every opportunity
- Recruitment of team members and liaising with agencies to ensure an efficient workforce is in place for all events
- Training and development of the team of casual managers and FOH staff
- Ordering stock in line with the business needs
- Event client liaison
- Positive liaison with sales team
- Deliver successful events
- Experience working in either 5 star hotels / restaurants / corporate contract catering
- Passionate about 5 star food quality and customer service
- Knowledge of fine dining and silver service etiquette
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Organised, proactive and self-motivated
- Innovative and creative in approach
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programs which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Excel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too