Banqueting & Events Manager Gloucestershire- 4*, 2AAR (Live in)
Banqueting & Events Manager Gloucestershire £26K + live in
We are looking for a Banqueting & Events manager for Cotswold property based near Burford in Oxfordshire. This is a 4* hotel, boasting 2AA Rosettes and they are massively popular for functions.
Reporting to the General Manager the Banqueting & Events Manager will work alongside the Wedding & Events Coordinator. This is a customer facing, hands on role which includes events co-ordination, bookings, show rounds, assisting with room set up and all function services.
As Banqueting & Events Manager Gloucestershire, Duty Management training will be given and you will be fully responsible for the hotel in some instances.
Ideal Candidate for the Banqueting & Events Manager role:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent motivational and engagement skills
- Able to quickly build rapport and relationships
- Strong communication and English language skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
What's in it for you:
- A competitive salary plus share of tips
- Full training
- Staff meals on duty
- On-going training and development
- Internal promotion & career development
- Company Benefits
Live in accommodation is available with the Banqueting & Events Manager role.
Salary is £24K + £2K in tips. Live in is also available.
Apply for Banqueting & Events Manager Gloucestershire- 4*, 2AAR (Live in)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly