Night General Supervisor- Weekends North Middlesex Hospital
Looking for a new opportunity? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled General Supervisor to manage the work of our front line staff within Housekeeping, Portering department to ensure all areas are kept and presented to our highest standards.
The core working hours are 10pm- 6am weekend Saturday and Sunday.Main responsibilities
The successful supervisor will indulge in the following duties:
- Be involved in the appointment of Staff within the hospital
- Train, instruct and supervise
- Dealing with staff rota's, performance, absence reviews
- Ensure the highest level of standards are met within your team at all times through leadership
- Inspection checks
- Completing audits
- Stock take/ordering within budget
- Potential ad hoc duties where necessary
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in a medium – large operation.
- Supervising large teams
- Experience dealing with rotas and staff reviews
- Experience carrying out cleaning inspections
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Strong IT, administrative and organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety/Infection control.
- High standards and be quality driven.
- Auditing experience would be an advantage
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please send your cv to KCH.email@example.com