Restaurant Manager - Roehampton LTA
If you’re a motivated and ambitious Restaurant Manager with a passion for food, exceptional skill set with high end industry experience - develop your career within the world’s leading contract caterer.
This exclusive venue requires a committed Restaurant Manager to deliver exceptionally high standards of service, and who will work within a strong team to provide a smooth and professional catering and event servicePackage description
Up to £35,000 dependant on experience
5 out of 7 days - flexibility required with regular weekends
Fantastic new role due to growth within the contract, with clear progression and access to extensive online training to support your development.Main responsibilities
At the Roehampton Club National Tennis Centre, we are looking for a passionate Restaurant Manager to join the team to oversee the full operation and manage a team of driven individuals.
- Coordinate daily Front of House and Back of House restaurant operations
- Manage the financials for the restaurant, seeking ways to increase profit at all times
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Deliver superior service and maximise customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organise and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback and training to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Conduct stock takes and ordering
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices to ensure development within the team
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant
- Previous restaurant/employee dining/retail management experience
- Food Safety Level 2 required
- Proven ability to understand GP
- Proactive, enthusiastic and hands on approach
- Shows drive, tenacity and resilience to get things done
- Ability to demonstrate great organisational skills in a high volume and demanding environment
- A passion for food and creativity
- Strong management, development and HR skills
- Attention to detail and ability to set high standards
Our company vision is Great People, Great service, Great Results. It’s a vision we hope you’ll share as it’s helped us to become a world class business, with over 50,000 people developing their careers with us, here in the UK alone. Join us and enjoy exceptional support, variety and opportunity.
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.
So if you are looking for the opportunity to achieve your full potential in a team that is focused on great people and great service, we'd love to hear from you.