Full-time Hospitality Assistant
The successful applicant will be employed by CSRM Outsourcing Limited who are a resource management company with a long term agreement to provide resource at five Jaguar Land Rover Experience Centres (JLRE).
Jaguar Experience, Castle Bromwich is part of the Global JLRE Venues program, incorporating Eastnor, Solihull and Halewood. JLRE Venues are a Global function promoting customer experiences in the Jaguar Land Rover brand.
The Jaguar Experience is a venue within the JLRE Group dedicated to hosting corporate event guests, Jaguar guests, VIPs and dignitaries.
As a Hospitality Assistant at Jaguar Experience Castle Bromwich, you will have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills, with excellent hosting and customer service skills. It is essential that you have a true passion for exceeding guest expectations. Since the role is highly visible and you will often be the first and the last to be seen by the Jaguar Land Rover guests, the importance of "carrying oneself properly" is highly stressed.
The successful applicant will have to adhere and sign to JLR Policy Letter 3, Standards of Corporate Conduct.
"To create an environment where guests are converted into advocates through an unforgettable experience in the enjoyment of our products"
• Providing a warm welcome and providing hot and cold refreshments
• Serving refreshments and lunches, brunches and afternoon tea to guests in a premium manner with guidance from the Venue Manager (all food prepared by a chef)
• Focus on assisting guests particularly with event catering, VIP hospitality and general customer questions
• Supporting, with the venue manager and staff, coordination of logistics on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly
• Supporting with the responsibility for the upkeep of facility standards in the building including all customer environments. Along with this focusing on ensuring all catering/coffee stations are always tidy in line with 5s standards.
• Assist with maintaining and stock orders in relation to all customer beverages on offer
• Maintain benchmark for standards of behaviour & dress
• Able to drive (using company vehicles for use in relation to the role)
• Providing support and cover in case of holiday or illness
• Keep up to date with the needs of the customers and react to any changes which may arise on the day
Measures of successful achievement of the role
• Total guest satisfaction
• Premium presentation of self and facility
Skills, experience and qualifications required
• Customer First attitude and experience
• Appearance and demeanour should always be beyond any criticism or reproach
• Ideally experienced in a Corporate Hospitality environment
• Socially confident, diplomatic and accustomed to international etiquette
• Must have the ability to handle multiple requests in a timely manner
• Appreciation of the brand and knowledge of core products
• Ability to work alongside functional teams and assist others
• Enthusiasm, drive, commitment, and the confidence to achieve goals with minimal supervision
• Good organisation and planning skills
• Multilingual desirable
• Exceptional attention to detail, organisation and time-management skills
• Level 1 Food Safety Certificate
• Full UK Driving Licence
Passionate about guest satisfaction and consistently wish to go the extra mile. Ideally, you will have proven experience within a similar environment.
The successful applicant will be employed by CSRM but has daily reporting to the Venue Manager and will be managed by the management infrastructure.
• All CSRM full-time staff working at JLRE are employed on permanent contracts working five days per week with the need for weekend and evening duties.
• Everyone works one month in hand but a pay advance system is available to help new starters.
• The employee will be entitled to 34 Days Paid Holiday pro rata, (including Bank Holidays, holidays must be taken when the venue is closed i.e. Christmas), Statutory Sick Pay and Parental Pay.
• There is auto enrolment on to the NEST Pension Scheme.
• You will be required to wear smart black trousers, a white shirt and flat black shoes.
• All employees must sign up to a confidentiality clause in their contract of employment to protect the Customer’s intellectual property rights.
• The working day is either 8.00am - 5.00pm or 12.00pm – 9.00pm Monday to Sunday (45 hrs per week). Breaks during the day are flexible to fit in with customer activity. Occasionally staff may be asked to work different, anti-social or extended hours.
• A three-month probationary period will be in force from the commencement date.
• All staff must inform the company of any convictions, including motoring offences as soon as charged.
Apply for Full-time Hospitality Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly