Looking for a new opportunity as a Barista? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Barista to provide the highest level of customer service to clients and customers in a coffee service environment. The right candidate will strive to grasp every opportunity to up-sell, by ensuring maximum sales are achieved through promotional activity and product knowledge.Package description
- £8.21 per hour. 30 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Barista will undertake the following duties:
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times.
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to highest quality
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality if required
- Quality checking our stock, ensuring that all stock is dated and rotated.
- Operating a till
If our Barista position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.