Looking for a new opportunity as a Event Host? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Event Host to join our team.Package description
- £8.21 per hour. 25 hours per week -Must be flexible to work early mornings, evenings and weekends to meet the needs of the business.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Event Host will undertake the following duties:
- Provide administrative support to the front of house supervisors
- Ensure the efficient and smooth operation within the reception and guest areas to our highest standards
- To work front of house at hospitality events ensuring correct standard of service, serving and clearing events, and liaising with guests
- To ensure all hospitality events are smooth and to the customer satisfaction by working front of house and behind the scenes
- Must Hold a valid UK Driving License.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following;
- Passionate about food and customer service
- Previous work experience in a similar front of house role
- Very smart
- Good customer focus and manner
If our Events Host position is right for you and you match our criteria of skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.