Looking for a new opportunity as a Butler? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Butler to provide a top notch service within our facility. Our hand picked Butler will ensuring that rooms are prepared in line with booked requirements and will also ensure that refreshments are served as requested in a professional, efficient and friendly manner.Package description
- £12.93 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Butler will indulge in the following duties:
- Serve customers with hot/cold food and beverages during service times as appropriate
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to the highest standard
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- Quality checking our stock, ensuring that all stock is dated and rotated.
If our Butler position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.