Restaurant Manager - Monday to Friday Only!
2 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to join one of our prestigious, corporate contracts based in Canary Wharf
This is a great role for someone that is looking for a role to support their development and progression.
You will oversee the staff restaurant with an impressive turnover of just under £2 million. A passion for food, customer service and a hands on management style is essential.Package description
Up to £28,400
Monday to Friday only!
A fantastic new role within a prestigious contract in Canary WharfMain responsibilities
- Ensure team is delivering a world class customer service experience
- Responsible for daily operation of the staff dining facility. Mon-Fri breakfast and lunch service
- Managing a team of 13 front of house staff, rostering, managing absence, return to works, inductions and training, Health & Safety
- Marketing, menus, ticketing of product
- Manage sales and promotions
- Be on the floor managing a busy breakfast and lunch service
- Experience of managing a high volume, fast paced commercial operation
- Finance experience – ability to interpret and use sales data
- Clear and confident communicator
- Ability to work under pressure, adapt to change
- Well presented
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers,communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER