- Full Time
Looking for a new opportunity as a Housekeeping Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Housekeeping Assistant to join our team.Package description
- £8.92 per hour. 37.5 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Housekeeping Assistant will undertake the following duties:
- Prepare and serve beverages to patients. Prepare drinks with thickener to accommodate individual needs. Wash crockery as required. Collect meal trays from patients and return to food trolley.
- Wash water jugs and glasses and replenish with fresh water daily.
- Assist the team in ensuring that patients feel comfortable, warm, safe and in a clean environment.
- To respect the dignity and privacy of patients whilst carrying out all duties.
- To maintain complete confidentiality with regard to all patient issues.
- Change shower curtains as required.
- Change patients’ locker bags.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following;
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Punctual and reliable
If our Housekeeping Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises many high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in-house brands.