General Manager - Prestigious Events Venue
CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
We are looking for a General Manager at one of our high profile, five star venues in London, to manage an efficient, professional and effective operations.
- Lead the catering team at our commercial venue to ensure the high expectations and standards are achieved at all times
- To develop the client and key stakeholder relationships, ensuring the retention of the contract
- Ensure the site achieves the financial targets in line with the budget.
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- A leader with proven ability to motivate and deliver excellent results
- Able to organise, delegate and manage client relationship
- Thrives under high pressured busy environment
- Always presented to a high standard
- Have excellent communication skills
- Client & Customer service focused
- Has attention to detail
- Worked in a similar high-profile, busy venue
- Extensive experience of leading a team of over 20 staff
- Ability to understand upcoming trends and food themes
- Opportunity of working with a great team in one spectacular location
- Working five days a week (most of the weekends free)
- 28 days holiday (Including all bank holiday; you also will be off from work during Christmas)
- Eligibility for pension scheme (after successful probation period)
- Private healthcare (single cover)
- KPI driven Bonus scheme
- Access to company discount scheme
- Opportunity to grow within our organisation
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we can only respond to successful applicants.