Hospitality Assistant - Monday to Friday
We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.Summary
A great opportunity has arisen for a Hospitality Assistant.
Performing a variety of tasks associated with food production and service in the catering unit.Main Responsabilities:
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To take responsibility for all tea points and business lounges, delivering a great customers service.
- Very high standards - You will be required to keep all areas clan, tidy and refilled at all times.
- Full of personality and energy.
- Able to look after a high volume of customers.
- Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Always presented to a high standard.
- Customer service focused
- Has attention to detail
- Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties.