We currently have an exciting opportunity for a very experienced Chef Manager to manage one of our B&I sites based in Bristol / Emersons Green. The ideal Chef Manager must have excellent craft skills, be creative, passionate and love offering good food and excellent customer service with the assistance of a motivated team.
Have you got the passion, drive, experience, flexibility, eye for detail, working to very high standards, the ability to reach results? If this sounds like you, we would love to have you on our team.Package description
- Monday – Friday 7am to 3pm
- Uniforms supplied
- Possibility of joining the company pension and share scheme
- Free car parking
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores including travel
The Chef Manager will be managing a small team of front and back of house staff. The Chef Manager will be responsible for all back office work whilst building excellent relationships with the clients. The Chef Manager will be expected to work to very high standards, catering for up to 300 covers per day offering a breakfast and lunch service all from fresh produce. The chef manager will support the team in the delivery of excellent customer service, food quality and operational excellence. This is a great opportunity for someone to show off their craft skills.Ideal candidate
- Strong cooking skills
- The ability to guide, mentor and train a team to maximise their potential
- Good team player & able to get on with others
- Ability to communicate clearly face to face with clients & colleagues and build strong relationships
- Passionate, committed, and honest individual who is a motivated self-starter with excellent people skills and always works to very high standards
- Attention to detail is essential
- Sound health and safety knowledge
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers.
14forty self-delivers food and hospitality, cleaning, security, guest and business services, and works with trusted partners to deliver other, technical services. Through its provision of a truly integrated service, with a single management point of contact 14forty reduces organisational expenditure on facilities management, drives bespoke service agreements and provides better value for money.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients. Its employees are highly trained and multi-skilled enabling them to fulfil several functions, whilst one point of contact and intelligent management information ensure that performance expectations are exceeded.