Domestic Assistant- North Middlesex Hospital
4 days left
- Full Time
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and experienced cleaners to join our team at North Middlesex Hospital. You will be responsible for the daily cleaning of all areas within the building. Achieving high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically.
Please note core working hours are 7.30am-3.30pm Monday- FridayMain responsibilities
You will maintain cleaning standards in wards, theatres and clinics. A clean hospital environment is essential for providing a safe healthcare environment for patients so as a cleaner you will play a vital role in our team and the wellbeing of patients.
- Ensure assigned areas are clean, presentable and safe by following the required policies and procedures.
- Main duties will include Dusting, Mopping, wiping, emptying bins and scrubbing surfaces.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable but full training will be provided
- Be passionate and take pride in their work
- Have excellent organisation skills,
- A ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Must have excellent people skills
- A team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is preferred