7 days left
- Full Time
We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
To provide an efficient and effective support service in respect of administration and clerical duties, providing an excellent service at all times to the relevant stakeholders, in particular to the Managing Director.
- To support the Managing Director providing administrative assistance in all areas of their work.
- To ensure the delivery of all Company procedures within administration and share best practice with other colleagues.
- Providing administrative support to meetings, including scheduling, organising, agenda preparation and note taking.
- To work as effectively and efficiently as possible to ensure the administrative service is provided to the agreed standards.
- Carry out photocopying, tidying and general filing as required.
- Maintaining and coordinating calendars and email boxes.
- To perform any other general task which may from time to time be required and deemed reasonable by your line manager.
- Flexible on location however the role related responsibilities will at times require you to travel to meetings along the M4, M3 or M25 corridor.
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is flexible and can work under pressure
- Has an experience in a similar role
- To demonstrate “I can do attitude”
- Excellent customer service skills with a proven ability to respond positively and proactively to colleagues and external contacts
- Self motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Has attention to detail
- Previous experience in administrative roles
- I.T literate, Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Integrity and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality