We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.Summary
A great opportunity has arisen for a Hospitality Assistant.
Performing a variety of tasks associated with food production and service in the catering unitMain Responsabilities:
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To take responsibility for all meeting rooms and drink serving areas to ensure all is set up in a timely manner.
- Liasing with hospitality supervisor & reception on any over running meetings, last minute bookings and lunches, events.
- Clearing meeting rooms, after lunches. Cleaning & polishing cups & glasses. Ensuring pantry kitchen is kept clean & tidy.
- Working occasional evening events such as canapes, drinks receptions & fine dining dinners.
- Full of personality and energy.
- Able to look after a busy meeting room floor.
- Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Always presented to a high standard.
- Customer service focused
- Has attention to detail
- Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties.