Looking for a new opportunity as a Kitchen Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an??exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Kitchen Assistant to ensure our kitchen is kept clean and operational
- ??8.21 per hour. 35 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Kitchen Assistant??will undertake??the following duties:
- Ensure??the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Washing utensils, dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking food/vegetables
- Helping to prepare salads and desserts
- Disposing of rubbish
- Organising linen laundry
- Maintaining the hygiene within our facility??
If our Kitchen Assistant??position is right for you and you match our criteria of??highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to??receiving your CV.??
About the company
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services
We???re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we???re the UK and Ireland???s No.1 catering and support services provider.