Evening Hospital Cleaners- North Middlesex Hospital
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and experienced cleaners to join our team at North Middlesex Hospital. You will be responsible for the daily cleaning of all areas within the building. Achieving high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically.
Please note shift pattern is 5pm-8pm Monday-Friday:
Responsible for the cleaning standards across the hospital, this role will involve direct interaction with Patients and Medical staff on ward areas with responsibilities including:
- High and low Dusting, Mopping, wiping and scrubbing surfaces.
- Cleaning of wards, side rooms, toilets, showers and public areas.
- Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
- Ensure your assigned areas are kept clean, presentable and safe for Patients by following the required policies and procedures.
- Liaise with ward staff on a regular basis and following clear guidelines as requested
- Use and handle machinery in accordance with the role following all Health & Safety guidelines
- Be passionate and take pride in their work
- Have excellent organisation skills,
- A ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Must have excellent people skills
- A team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is preferred.
To apply please send your cv to KCH.firstname.lastname@example.org