Sales Office Manager- Levy
Do you have sales experience gained within a venue or events based environment? Are you passionate about events with an interest in unique venues? If so, our Levy UK business has a brilliant opportunity for a Sales Office Manager to join us onsite at M Shed in Bristol!
Levy UK is the name behind legendary experiences and powerful partnerships with the UK’s most iconic and unique venues: from stadiums, conference centres, museums and galleries to heritage sites and performing arenas. With good, honest food at heart and service in our soul, we live and breathe hospitality and are proud to be working with M Shed.
M Shed is a museum and home to displays of 3,000 Bristol artefacts and stories.The museum opened in June 2011, with exhibits exploring life and work in the city. In its first year, 700,000 people visited the new museum.
As our Sales Office Manager, you will proactively drive conference and banqueting sales to achieve the annual targets for the venue. You will find an overview of the key accountabilities below:
- Managing all aspects of the unit’s reactive sales, creating and implementing an effective plan
- Actively working as part of the local and national sales team to yield business opportunities, increasing revenues and delivering the sales strategy
- Ensuring the highest standards of accurate and timely customer, staff and management information
- Sales administration is a key part of the role and the successful candidate will effectively & accurately manage this through to the seamless handover to the operations team
To be right for us, you will be an accomplished administrator or coordinator with sales experience gained in an events or venue based environment. You will have the following skills, experience and motivations:
- Previous experience in a sales booking or reservation or administrative role
- Passion and drive for sales, hospitality and good customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, think fast and to deliver solutions to customer requirements
- Creative in thinking and approach
- Confident, enjoy a challenge
- Flexible in approach
- Forward thinking to anticipate problems before they arise