Kitchen Porter - Casual
Compass Group??have??exciting opportunities??for an experienced kitchen porter on a casual basis.??We are looking for experts in back of house service??who want to grow their kitchen porter experience. As a kitchen porter you will be working on a relief basis for Compass Group who have over 8000 sites across the UK. We are looking for a kitchen porter who strives for perfection and is ambitious for delivering world class service to our customers.
Kitchen porter shifts may vary,??you can work as much,??or as little as you wish.??Working through Compass Group??comes with a range of benefits including;??
- Flexible Working Hours
- Supportive Team
- Perks at Work (Retail discounts, money off cinema tickets, family days out)
- Holiday Accruement
- Weekly Payment????????????????
We are looking for a team of passionate and enthusiastic individuals. Experience is not essential but would be beneficial. A candidate who is flexible and adaptable would have the correct mind set to work with Compass Group. The successful Team Member should meet the following criteria:
- Have a friendly & approachable character
- Love providing fantastic customer service
- Enjoy working as a part of a large staff team
- Driven to help the team achieve their targets
- Flexibility to excel in different roles across a diverse business
About the company
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.