Building Maintenance Assistant Part Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Facilities Assistant specialising in building maintenance (Mornings) to join our facilities team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Assist the Facilities team in ensuring all meeting rooms are prepared for use and set up correctly. There are 54 meeting rooms on site in total which need to be checked and ready for use. You may be required to assist set up/ room changes on a planned and reactive basis
- Experience of working within a team.
- Willing to be multi trained and be flexible
- Exceptional customer service skills – friendly and approachable
- Attention to detail, never walk past less than the best, can-do attitude
- Experience of working within a similar environment / industry.
- Team player
About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.