Chef De Partie - Monday - Friday Daytime Only!
We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef De Partie to join our passionate and focused Kitchen Brigade, who embody CH&Co’s passion for food providence, quality and fresh Ingredients at this prestigious contract.Main Responsibilities
- Assist Head Chef and Sous Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen, including the preparation of all foods, stock taking and looking after HACCAP
- Ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- Prepare, cook & present all dishes to the highest standard in terms of colour, content, balance, freshness and flavour
- A desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sourced from local producers
- Superb culinary skills and is willing to always push culinary boundaries
- Ideally have worked in a restaurant/hospitality/hotel kitchen
- Able to work on your own and be a great team player
- A 'Can do' attitude