We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join the team at one of our busy units in Cowdenbeath, Fife. The unit client is a chemical plant so you and your team of 11 Front and Back of House staff will be providing the clients' employees with high-quality service and excellent food.
For the right Chef Manager, we are offering a highly competitive salary & benefits, a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. Along with fantastic training and development machines to help you progress your career with Compass.
- Up to £28,000 per annum dependant on experience
- 40 hours per week
- Mainly Monday-Friday
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
As the Chef Manager, you will lead and manage a motivated, trained team of11 with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable unit and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
- Previous Management experience
- From a Chef background
- An avid foodie
- Proven track record of fantastic people management skills
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns
- Motivated to deliver consistently high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.