We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Assistant Manager to work with the Store Manager and deputise in their absence
Your role is to assist in developing, leading and managing a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets are not just achieved, but exceeded.
- Food Retail Experience
- Process and Compliance Management style
- Customer and Service Focus
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- A 'Can-do' attitude
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
- Ability to deal with both internal and external customers
About the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate at delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises of a number of high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in house brands.