Deputy Duty Manager
To manage and lead a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to ensure budget and sales targets are achieved. To be customer focused and financially astute successfully achieving company and client objectives, whilst delivering a great consistent service. To build and maintain strong partnerships with your key stakeholders in order to support in delivering your objectives and secure client retention.
- Analyse and manage effectively all in unit costs.
- Ensure full purchasing compliance of 89 6 5
- Monitor and manage GP
- Ensure cost and sales records are accurately inputted and maintained
- All food wastage is recorded and minimised
- Ensure all customer requirements are communicated to all departments in advance to ensure effective planning
- Ensure that the team understand GP and look to drive sales on high margin offers
- 89 6 5 target achieved
- GP budget is achieve and/or improved
- Sales budget achieved
- Wastage is minimal
- Successfully deliver seasonal and promotional offers in unit
- Understand and deliver all contractual terms
- Communicate any on site client changes to line manager.
- Communicate regularly with client (as agreed)
- Action plans are completed following client satisfaction surveys
- Promote the unit and act as a Compass Advocate at all time
- Ensure all client hospitality is delivered to the correct standard and look to upsell to increase revenue
Attend Energy forums and other organised workshops that help promote seasonal and promotional offers.
About the company
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.