Looking for a new opportunity as a General Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled General Assistant to perform general duties which support the efficient running of our facility
- £8.21 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful General Assistant will indulge in the following duties:
- Assist in all basic food production
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages during service times
- Provide a quick and efficient service
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to our highest standards
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- Till operating
- Quality check our stock
- Assist in the kitchen and pot wash area when required
If our General Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.