We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
As the Chef Manager you will have full operational and financial responsibility for the catering operation. It would be preferable, but not essential, for you to have experience of working in the education sector or within a business & industry contract with a strong focus delivering the highest quality of food and service
* Exceptional standards in all aspects of food service, attention to detail is vital
* Proven ability to manage a team, full responsibility for all staff recruitment/management/performance etc.
* Good IT skills
* Innovative person with a positive out going disposition and a can do approach
* Financially astute and able to manage a budget and produce financial reports
* Proven track record of continually improving standards and achieving targets is essential
This is a customer facing position so in addition to the above you will also need good communication skills.
We expect all staff to share our commitment of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought by the company