Chef de Partie
We are looking for a strong Chef de Partie to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for cooking meals daily (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for up to 51 covers. You will have involvement in menu production & orders and will need to ensure you are following Company policies, procedures & HSE requirements. In addition you will have close liaison with residents, staff & Home Manager (client).
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join our catering team at RMBI Hindhead. This vacancy is for a residential home for the elderly. Good communication and organisational skills are essential. A caring and “easy to talk to” nature are of particular benefit as is the ability to get on with people. We are looking for an individual who is forward thinking, presentable, and can demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
This vacancy is for 35 hours per week.
- To work as a part of a team responsible for the efficient and timely preparation of quality food to provide a service for our client company employees and guests
- To maintain a high level of hygiene standards at all times
- To take direct interest in the health and safety of yourself and others who may be affected by your work activities
- Ensure that due diligence records are completed and maintained
- Adhere to company policy when dealing with customer comments
- To comply with company and client polices and procedures
- Ensure that customers receive a prompt and courteous service at all times
- Ensure personal appearance, including uniform are of the highest standards at all times in line with company policy
- To work in all areas across the site including catering outlets, kitchens and kiosks as requested by the General Manager
- Educated to GCSE Level or Equivalent
- Basic Food Hygiene and Health & Safety knowledge
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A good team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to follow policy and procedures
- Willingness to bring concerns to corporate attention via prescribed channels
About the company
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.